Number of Post and Emolument:
State Level positions:
1 Project Coordinator to be based at Guwahati - 1 post with CTC Rs.30,000 per month
2 M&E Officer to be based at Guwahati - 1 Post with CTC Rs. 25,000 per month
3 Finance and Admin Officer to be based at Guwahati - 1 post with CTC Rs. 25,140 per month
District Level positions:
4 District Level Supervisor to be based in any one of the district he/she would be responsible for -4 posts with CTC Rs 25,700 per month
5 Outreach Worker: 56 posts to be based within the district with CTC Rs 7,500 per month
For more details select the relevant link given below :
|Group||Name Of Districts||No of ORW post||No. of State Level Supervisor|
|Grp 1||1. Kokrajhar||4||
|Grp 2||1. Baksa||3||
|Grp 3||1. KarbiAnglong||5||
|2. Dima Hasao||4|
|Grp 4||1. Tinsukia||5||
Background: Plan India through grass root level NGO as Sub-Recipient will implement Prevention of Parent to Child Transmission project with support from GFATM in the state of Assam in 14 districts. The objective of the project is to increase utilization of services of PPTCT that are offered through Government operated facilities, by pregnant women. The main objectives of the project are: -
- To ensure that pregnant women are tested for HIV and the result known
- To ensure that positive pregnant women are provided with ARV prophylaxis for prevention of vertical transmission of HIV
- To ensure that infant born to HIV+ve women are provided with ARV prophylaxis and tested for HIV within 2 months of birth
Our organization has been selected by Plan India as Sub-Recipient to implement the project in 14 districts in the States of Assam.
General Terms and Information:
Term: Initial contract will be till March 2016 extendable till the contract period.
Preference: Preference will be given to local candidates and also from other NE region.
How to apply:
- Send your CV (not longer than 2 pages) via email only, together with Covering Letter outlining relevant experience and explaining why you want to apply for the role (not longer than 1 page).
Contact number: 0361- 2730911.
- Candidate will bear their own expenses for attending the interview.
- Deadline for receiving of applications:
PC, M&E and Finance Officer - November 22, 2015
DLS & Outreach worker - November 29, 2015
- Date for Interview:
PC, M&E and Finance Officer - November 25, 2015
DLS & Outreach worker - December 4 & 5, 2015
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email or phone for personal interview at EHA NEO+ Office CBCNEI Mission Compound Panbazar, Guwahati 781001.
Are you afraid of the dark? If so, you wouldn’t have liked living in the tiny hamlet of Piprahi in the Panna district of Madyha Pradesh. Cut off and excluded, the dalit villagers had been waiting to be connected to the electricity grid for 2 years but thanks to the work of PACS and partner EHA, a Village Watch Committee was established and supported to submit a an official complaint. Just days later they had light. Buoyed by their success, they’re not stopping there!
In the villages of Bihar, India, poverty is rife and girls like Seema are married young. They don't get the care they need during pregnancy. As a result, the lives of these child-mothers and babies are put in jeopardy.
You can Send a Light this Advent and Christmas to bring hope and life into places filled with darkness.
You can do this by:
- Sharing the stories of child-mothers.
- Praying for the dedicated Christian healthcare workers who care for them.
- Reflecting on the Bible's message of light and hope.
- Collecting throughout advent to make a life-giving gift this Christmas.
- Book a speaker from EMMS International to come and share the stories of child-mothers.
For more information please click the link below :
5th October, 2015
EHA is looking for committed Medical, Para medical & Technical staff to join its network of 20 hospitals in Central, North & North East India.
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO EXERCISE OUR FAITH IN WORK, TO BE INNOVATIVE, TO REACH OUT TO THOUSANDS WITHOUT HOPE – AND GAIN INVALUABLE CLINICAL EXPERIENCE IN THE PROCESS!Read more...