Fellowship for transformation through caring
EHA is a fellowship of Christian institutions and individuals that exists to transform communities through caring, with primary emphasis on the poor and the marginalized.
We care through
- Provision of appropriate health care
- Empowering communities through health and development programs
- Spiritual ministries
- Leadership development
We serve people and communities regardless of race, caste, creed or religion with a geographical focus of North, North-East and Central India.
We do this in the name and spirit of Jesus Christ so as to manifest Him through word and deed.
- We strive to be transformed people and fellowships
- Our model is servant leadership
- We value team- work
- We exist for others especially the poor and marginalized
- We strive for the highest possible quality in all our services
- We maintain integrity at all levels
- We strive to be a transparent organization
- We focus on accountability