DOWNLOAD ADVERTISEMENT : Click here
DOWNLOAD NOMINATION : Click here
Emmanuel Hospital Association (EHA) is a fellowship of Christian institutions that exists to transform communities through caring, focusing primarily on the poor and the marginalized. We care through the provision of essential clinical services through our hospitals, empowering communities through health and development programs, spiritual ministries, and leadership development across more than 40 locations in the country, with a geographical focus on North, Central, and North East India.
We are looking for applications/nominations from an outstanding Indian Christian and experienced visionary leader to lead EHA across the country, to be a model of healthcare provision, capacity building, and caring for the marginalized. Nominations will have to be with the consent of the nominee. Both the application/nomination form and detailed requirements can be obtained from the email address given below.
The successful candidate should have at least have fifteen years of experience of operating in a large or significant-sized hospital/organization at a senior level, the experience of working in a cross-cultural context, possess a strong grasp of business development and financial management, have a good understanding of the current health, socio-political, economic and cultural issues facing India and trends in health care and development, and the ability to incarnate Christian values into both personal and work as an inspiration and model to others.
1. Christian by faith and committed to Missions, who can take forward the Vision and Mission of EHA.
2. Preferably a Medical Doctor with at least 15 years of experience in health care and relevant leadership experience.
3. If non-medical with appropriate management background with at least 15 of experience in health care and relevant leadership experience.
4. Age between 45 to 55 years.
5. Committed and willing to complete the full term of five years as Executive Director.
6. Suitable person can either be from internal (within EHA) or external organizations who meet the above criteria.
The successful applicant will be responsible to the Board of Directors of EHA and will seek to innovate, direct, promote and manage the activities of EHA, and provide leadership. The position will be based in New Delhi and will require significant travel. Salary will be commensurate to the scale for the post.
For information on how to apply, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. Further details can also be procured from this email address.
The closing date for application is 31 December 2022.
DOWNLOAD ADVERTISEMENT: Click here
DOWNLOAD NOMINATION: Click here