We value the trust of those we deal with, and of the public, and recognize that maintaining this trust requires that we be transparent and accountable in how we treat the personal information shared with us.
Objective of collecting and storing data is to
- facilitate the donors and supporter registration
- to process donations
- to issue donation receipt
- to report the usage of donations
- to resolve customer service issues or questions
- to provide information on the work of Emmanuel Hospital Association and to invite to donate.
We safeguard the personal data provided to us. Anyone from whom we collect such personal information should expect that it will be carefully protected and that any use of or dealings with this personal information is subject to express or implied consent.
Emmanuel Hospital Association has voluntarily decided to adhere to best practices for the collection, use and disclosure of personal information as outlined in this policy.