Important rules regarding the entrance examination:
- Candidates who wish to apply for the course should fill and submit the given application form and attach one recent self attested photo.
- There will be only one question paper containing 100 questions of intermediate level and general knowledge. The question paper will be given in Hindi or English; Questions will be of multiple choice type. The candidate has to choose the correct option.In case of unclear marking of answers or in case of selection of more than one answer by the candidate, the answer shall be taken as incorrect. There is no negative marking system.
- The admission time for the candidate in the examination centre will be from 11:00 am on the day of exam. Doors of the examination hall shall be opened at 10:30 am.
- Candidates must enter the examination hall by 10:30 am. Under no circumstance will the candidate be given entry into the examination hall after 10:30 am.
- After entry into the examination hall, the candidate will be required to fill entries in the answer booklet.
- At the end of the examination, the candidate may leave the examination hall quietly after handing over the answer sheet along with the question paper.
- Candidate may have to undergo various security checks, at examination centre. This process is mandatory and if the candidate refuses, his/her candidature may be cancelled.
- Carrying or using a calculator, digital diary, log table, laptop, notebook, pager, or cellular phone, Bluetooth, electronics watch or any other gadgets, books, paper, notes etc, at examination centre will amount to unfair means. If candidate is found indulging in unfair means, his/her candidature shall be
Due to restriction on classes and travel, the last date for applying to DMLT course at BROADWELL CHRISTIAN HOSPITAL, FATEHPUR, is extended to 30th October 2020.
Limited seats are available for those who need hostel facility.
Download Application Form: click here
Download Prospectus : click here
Broadwell Christian Hospital,
Collectorganj, Fatehpur 212601
Mobile No: 9125175444, 9670780916,
Emai id: firstname.lastname@example.org